The process of adjusting the visual qualities of an image, like brightness, contrast, saturation, and tones. Often to achieve a specific look. This is typically one of the final stages of post-production. AKA ‘Colour Correction’ & ‘Grading’. Professionally done by a ‘Colourist’.
- What Frame Rate to Choose (FPS) and Can You Mix Them?
- How to Choose THE RIGHT Camera for Video (and The Best Camera’s of 2018)
- The Essential 10 Step Guide to Shot Lists (Free Shot List Template & Examples)
- “Don’t worry, we can fix that in post” (What It Really Takes to Be a Great Editor)
- 10 Tools, Tactics & Tips from World Class Filmmakers